- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 pound cooked bacon, cut into pieces
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1(12 ounces) package of shredded cheddar cheese, divided
How To Make Low-Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir the beef with the garlic and onion powder until golden and crumbled for 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard the fat.
- Spread the beef on the bottom of a 9-13-inch saucepan. Stir in the bacon pieces.
- Whisk the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl until well combined. Stir in 8 ounces of cheddar cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture over the beef and bacon. Top with the remaining 4 ounces of cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes. Open Next recipe… to learn More