- 4 husked corn cobs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise I used vegan mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup sour or Mexican cream
- 1 ½ tsp Cajun spices
- 1 ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- ½ cup crumbled feta or cotija
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of optional chipotle or chili powder
Oil and spices. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, half the Cajun spice, half the paprika spice, garlic and onion powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
It’s fine if you have the oil and spice mix on the left, you can brush the corn later, just before brushing with the mayo sauce. Place each cob on a piece of aluminum foil. Generously brush each corn with the mixture. Wrap in aluminum foil.