- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic, freshly chopped
- 3 cups water
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 can tomatoes, diced (optional)
- 16 ounces spaghetti pasta
How To Make Homemade Spaghetti
- Turn Air Pot to Saute.
- When ready, add the onion and olive oil.
- When the onions are slightly softened, add the meat and seasonings, and cook until the meat is cooked.
- Add water after removing the meat, and scrape the bottom very well to avoid Air Pot burn to warn.
- Break the spaghetti in half and place them in the Air-Pot.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce over the noodles.
- Add the can of diced tomatoes to the spaghetti sauce.
- Pour in the water on the sides and tops of the tomatoes.
- Push lightly to make sure the spaghetti is covered with water.
- Place the lid on.
- Turn the valve to seal, and press Pressure Cook.
- Set the time to five minutes.
- When the time is done, let the pressure make a natural release for 5 minutes.
- Make a quick release until the pin falls off.
- Open the lid and finally mix the spaghetti, sauce, and tomatoes with the meat.
- Serve with a salad and garlic cheese toast if desired.
Open the Next recipes… to learn More