- 2 tablespoon oil
- 250 g ground beef
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoon White pepper powder adjust to your liking
- 2 tablespoon corn flour
- 2 tablespoon spring onion chopped
- 120 g vermicelli more or less for two
- 2 tablespoon dark vinegar optional
- 2 tablespoon chili oil optional
In a saucepan heat the oil and ground beef over medium heat. Break the meat apart. Cook until slightly browned.
Add in the grated ginger and soy sauce, and stir fry for 10-15 seconds. Add 1 cup of water and white pepper powder. Put a lid on and simmer for 10 minutes. Add more water if it evaporates too much. (time to cook the noodles).
GO TO NEXT PAGE TO SEE THE FULL DIRECTIONS!