- 5 ounces or more crushed shortbread cookies
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups thick whipping cream
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 10 fruit spreads, (Smuckers Simply Fruit)
- 1 pint of whole strawberries
How To Make Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake Recipe
- Crush the shortbread cookies and mix with the melted butter
- Press the mixture onto the bottom of a cake pan
- Slice some of the strawberries and line them vertically along the sides on top of the crust.
- Mix cream cheese, whipping cream, vanilla bean paste, and half the icing sugar
- In another bowl, beat the sour cream with the other half of the icing sugar.
- In the springform pan, spread a layer of the cheesecake mixture, a layer of fruit spread, sliced strawberries, and reserved cookie crumbs
- Spread the sour whipped cream as the top layer
- Sprinkle some extra cookie crumbs as a garnish.
- Place a few sliced strawberries in a drawing on top.