- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped (equal to 1 c.)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 oz. Ditalini pasta, precooked weight
- 1 large carrot, chopped (equal to 1 c.)
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped (equal to 1 c.)
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) of tomato sauce
- 1 can (28 oz) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz) beef broth
- 1 can (15 oz) of white kidney beans, with liquid
- 1 can (15 oz) of red kidney beans, with liquid
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Step 1: Cook the ground beef in a large pot over medium heat until no longer pink. When done, drain any liquid from the cooked beef.
Step 2: To the cooked beef, stir in the chopped onions along with the carrots, celery, and minced garlic. Continue to cook for 10 minutes, stirring often.
GO TO NEXT PAGE TO SEE THE FULL DIRECTIONS!