- 10 egg roll wrappers
- 1 large can of sliced chunks, drained and rinsed.
- ¼ C. water
- ¼ C. granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- A splash of fresh lemon juice
- 1Large beaten egg
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- ½ C. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. cinnamon, divided
How To Make Peach Cobbler Egg Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Dice the peaches and place them in a skillet on the stove over medium-high heat.
- Mix the cornstarch with the water and add it to the pan with the sugar. Stir until the sugar is melted and the mixture thickens.
- Stir in the vanilla, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and let it cool.
- Place an egg roll on a flat surface and add a layer of filling to one end.
- Fold in the sides and close the roll.
- Use a little egg to keep the roll closed.
- Dip the roll in the melted butter.
- Mix the brown sugar and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon in a bowl, then toss the butter-soaked egg rolls with the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Place the egg rolls on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden and crisp.