- 400-500 grams of spaghetti.
- 1½ cups. I cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- 1 diced cucumber.
- 2 zucchini cubes.
- 1 green bell pepper, diced.
- 1 red bell pepper, diced.
- 1 red onion, diced.
- Could. From sliced black olives, it must be filtered before use.
- For the dresses I used:
- 1 bottle of Italian sauce.
- Half a cup of grated parmesan.
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds.
- 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- ½¼ 1 tsp celery seeds.
- Half a teaspoon of garlic powder.
How To Make California spaghetti salad recipe
I cooked the noodles according to the package instructions, then filtered and rinsed them with cold water.
After that, the dice collected the vegetables. Zucchini, cherry tomatoes, green and red peppers, red onions, cucumbers, and black olives in a large bowl.
To get the sauce, I whipped the Italian dressing, sesame seeds, grated parmesan, paprika, celery seeds, and garlic powder in another bowl of mixture.
Finally, I threw the cooked pasta with chopped vegetables and olives, then I poured the marinade on it and threw all the ingredients away.
I put the container in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours after I cover it with plastic wrap.
I hope you enjoy this easy salad, it is very nutritious and rich! Children will also like it because of the colorful vegetables! So try it as soon as possible!